DIY balsa wood place cards from Peach Mailbox is easy as 1-2-3!
1. Supplies you need.
2. Cut the balsa wood to the size that you need for your place card with xacto knife
3. Option 1: Mark the 2 dots on the balsa wood with a pen
4. Use the small wood hand drill (can be purchase at Micheal’s) and drill the hole to the 2 dots that you created
5. Insert a flower with stem attached to the first hole. Then bend it down and insert to the second hole. Insert another flower without looping back to another hole to create a little isle to hold up the card (as shown)
6. Option 2: draw 2 parallel lines (as shown) to create a slit. Then cut those lines with xacto knife
7. Inserts flowers with stem attached (as shown)
8 Option 3: same steps as option 1. To add more flowers, you can create as many holes you desire. Then insert flowers (As shown in option 1).
Have fun! Be Creative and Enjoy. Hope you all enjoy the DIY Balsa wood place cards from Peach Mailbox.